Forsaken: The Edge of Everything
Primal Urge is essentially a measure of how werewolfy you are – your spiritual power and the strength of your attunement to the Hisil.
- Primal Urge sets the cap on your Attribute and Skill dots, though these can still rise higher than the cap while in forms beside Hishu
- As Primal Urge increases, so too does your maximum Essence pool, and the total Essence you can spend per turn.
- Your max turns in Gauru form is your PE + STA (in Hishu)
- PU is always added to your ability to resist supernatural powers (WoD 103), if such resistance is possible
- As your Primal Urge rises, your ability to relate to and influence non-Wolf-Blooded humans suffers, resulting in a rising penalty to all social rolls other than Intimidation.
- At PU 6+, Werewolves experience Essence Bleed when not in the Hisil. Once reduced to 0 Essence, the Uratha must be brought to a Locus, where he will regain 1 Es and awake after an hour, and may then regain Essence in the usual fashion
Consult this table for the benefits and drawbacks associated of your Primal Urge.
|PE||Att/Skill Max||Max Ess/Ess x turn||Social penalty||Ess Bleed|